Covid Policy Page
We want to ensure a fun and safe environment for everyone. To reduce the
risks of COVID-19 spread, we ask all tournament attendees to follow these
- Observe social distancing guidelines. We ask that you wear a mask whenever
you are not playing
- There are restrooms with sinks. We will provide hand soap and encourage
you to wash your hands frequently. We will also have some hand sanitizer
available, but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Please set up tents at least 6 feet apart. If you set up your tent too
close to another, you will be asked to move it.
- Limit the people within your tent to your partner and/or people you
carpooled with. If we observe more than 4 people within a tent, we will ask
you to spread out.
To prevent gatherings at the check-in desk, we're trying to get as much
paperwork done online and in advance as possible. Please:
- Complete the Powerzone Membership form ASAP. There is no charge for this
membership. This form only needs to be completed by each player, once per
Powerzone Membership/Liability Release
- On the morning of the tournament, the town of Clifton has asked that we
perform a COVID-19 screening. This includes an online form prior to arriving
at the field. If possible, we encourage you to complete this on your phone
before exiting your car so you can show us the thank you confirmation.
Daily Online Form
- Pools will be published on Friday. Please check our website or facebook.
- Check-in Procedure: Check-in Begins at 8:15 a.m.
- Ample street parking is available. The best address to use is 10
Standish Dr, Clifton, NJ 07013.
- Please complete the COVID-19 online screening form before exiting your
car. This form must be completed EVERY day you play. (If you play Saturday,
you have to do it again on Sunday morning.)
- Put on your mask and head to our check-in station near the clubhouse.
- We'll quickly take your temperature using a no-contact thermometer,
confirm that you've completed your COVID-19 screening, and then tell you
which net your pool is playing on.
- Head to the field to set up your tent/area (maintaining at least a
6-foot distance from other groups). Play begins promptly at 9 a.m.
- For those who are new to game, have never played at an HVV tournament,
or have questions about the rules-there will be a rules meeting at 8:50 a.m.
by the clubhouse. If you choose to attend this meeting, please wear your
- Teams who arrive late or fail to report to their court for play or work
assignments may be assessed point penalties. Please know your schedule and
be on time!
- Please be courteous and respectful of all players.